Monday, February 16, 2009

Meet Cercei


Cercei
Originally uploaded by reneetellezphotography

I've wanted a pomeranian ever since I saw that SNL skit w/Mr. Bo Jangles. My husband was strictly a cat person, and really didn't want a dog. One weekend, I saw one at a pet store and he said I could have one (because I was sad when he said NO WAY). But, the ones at the pet store may have come from a puppy mill and I didn't want to support that. So, I went online and checked some local newspaper classifieds. There she was - one 5 week old, cream Pom for sale by a private breeder (an hour away). I was then told that if I wanted her, I had to go by myself to pick her up. Well, needless to say, as soon as I walked in with that little puffball, he fell in love. That was six years ago and she's been a spoiled brat ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment