Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WELLNESS dog food

I just noticed that Wellness had a new food out, specially sized for smaller dogs. Since it's a high quality food, I was excited to let my dogs try it. We were almost out and after buying the big bag, there's no other choice than – learn to like it. They usually are picky when it comes to new foods, but I was pleasantly surprised when they gobbled it up without a second thought. I must also add that they've been fed this for about two weeks and still eat it like it's the best food in the world. They even jump around and dance for it.

This gets three paws up (highest rating)!

You can buy the Wellness brand from many independent pet retailers, Pet Supplies Plus (if your from Michigan) or on-line.

This food is great for picky eaters, sensitive skin and stomachs, allergies and for overall great health.

Be sure to visit the Wellness website for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment