Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Spotbot Pet

I received a Spotbot Pet for my birthday and finally got around to using it. I must admit that it is awesome and works great. The only downside is that it works a little too well. The spots that were treated with the Spotbot are super clean, but now the rest of the carpet looks dirty. I better drag my upright machine out and clean the rest. Until then, here are some before, in progress and after photos.


Before using the Spotbot, there were some dark spots that refused to budge with hand cleaning. I used spray stain remover and wet rags and tried to scrub the spots away, with no luck. Here is what it looked like prior to using:



Here's the Spotbot in action. It's totally hands-free and easy to use.



This is Mel, checking out the new machine. I'm pretty sure that he knows this is because of him and his sisters.



Spots are totally gone! Here's the result:



Sasha shows her approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment